Tuesday, November 19, 2013

A Little Holiday Cheer...

Just for the hell of it, I thought it might be fun to step out from behind the hidey-hole of where I work just this much:

Coffee Paradise has a yummy drink called the Caramel Apple Spice.  It's a hot non-caffeinated beverage consisting of Cinnamon Dolce Syrup, steamed apple juice, whipped cream, and caramel drizzle.  Very popular in the autumn.  When the components for the new holiday drinks came in, I fell to theorizing, and experimenting, and came up with a variation I call the Holiday Apple Spice.  I tried it out on many of my co-workers, and, convinced of my success, submitted it to The Secret Menu.  I hope you'll look it up on http://starbuckssecretmenu.net/starbucks-secret-menu-holiday-applespice/
and go to your local Coffee Paradise and give it a try.  I can't guarantee you (non-alcoholic) Christmas spirit in a cup, but I wouldn't bet against it, either.  Happy Holidays, and stay tuned -- I think I have a special holiday frappuccino in me, too.  I'll keep you posted!

Good vibes to all of you,

Claudia

No comments: